Option 1: One-to-One: £120 per hour
This is the most efficient training experience I offer; it’s similar to working with a personal trainer, but without the lycra.
You set the precise objectives.
- Need to nail that presentation? Suffering horrific nerves? I’ll help you realise your full potential – great speakers aren’t cut from a different cloth – they just put in the work.
- Is your Powerpoint a mess? Perhaps you left your preparation to the last minute? I’ll sort your slides out before the session and then show you in person how to deliver the whole thing with confidence.
- Don’t even have any slides but just some ideas? I’ll build it from scratch with you: the first version usually only takes 30 minutes.
- Want to learn how to engage your audience? I’ll help you capitalise on your character with tricks and tips as used by stand-up comics.
I’ll help you deliver it all in a way that’s persuasive and easy to remember. These sessions are the quickest way to improve your skills and confidence for public speaking. I find that 2-hour sessions work the best, with one week between sessions. The number of sessions is entirely up to you, of course.
Option 2: ‘Confidence Quest’. 6 x 1-hour sessions, 3 people: £450 per person
Six sessions, each covering a specific challenge. This quest requires dedication, much like going to the gym. Each session is from 12:30pm-1:30pm, so fits neatly into your lunch hour. You will be accompanied by two other heroes with me as your guide. You will meet the following challenges head-on:
- (The seventh challenge – Fear – is tackled in every session.)