Online sessions are an easy way to raise your speaking confidence. Each one-hour session costs £120 (or £90 if you’re self-employed).
Here’s a 3×1-hour programme that a lot of my 1:1 clients enjoy and get a real benefit from:
- Identifying the characteristics of your speaking persona
- The story of you and your company: motivation and values
- Identify the key elements of your introduction
- Writing the first draft of any talk
Homework: write and rehearse an introduction outline
- Run-through of introduction
- Making a ‘boring’ subject interesting
- Speaking fluidly without rambling
- Delivery techniques: first impression, body language, improvisation
Homework: edit/rework and rehearse the introduction
- Techniques for a positive and successful mindset
- How to handle nerves
- Speaking in various scenarios: conferences, networking, panels
If that looks good to you, why not arrange a video call? We can chat, make sure we’re a good fit, and then if you’d like to proceed you can book your sessions from my calendar (no back-and-forth emails over dates, you just choose at your leisure).